Free Devotional Journal - 30 Day Devo Journal for Moms (for 3-Ring Binders) Instant Download
Here's a FREE instant download sample of the Mom Edition of the Devo Journal (7 pages)!
Use if for yourself or for the mom in your life! Created by Her Binder Project
This download includes:
- (28) days of worksheets (4 sets of 7 days) that include over 100 journal prompts, prayer prompts, devotional prompts
- (2) Bible Study and Devotional note pages
- Each page is different
- Each page is in full color
- Over 100 prompts in total
- A perfect addition to your Her Binder Project binder!
- A perfect gift for the mom in your life who likes to write and journal!
- Great for ALL moms...including single moms! <3
How it works:
1. Download it - This download comes in an easy-to-use .PDF file that can be accessed easily on pretty any device (download it on your laptop / desktop computer for the best results). When you click this link, you can access the file directly. When you add it to your cart, you will receive an email with the download link.
2. Print it - Print these pages at home or the office supply store!
3. Bind it! - Add it your 3-ring binder and just like that, you're apart of the #HerBinderProject. You can also have it bound into a spiraled book with any major office supply chain in-store or on their website.
Important note: This is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped in the mail.
About this Devotional Journal:
This devotional journal is a fun, creative, and practical way for moms of children of all ages to draw closer to God in their daily lives. Whether you’ve been journaling your entire life or this is your very first time trying out this whole journaling thing, it is our prayer that this devotional journal inspires and challenges you to put your faith in Christ into action. In this journal, you’ll find room to tell your story and your family’s story. You’ll find space for memos, reflections, and notes that happen in your day-to-day and family life. You’ll find inspiration and prompts that propel you to make the most of this life God has given you. You’ll also have the opportunity to go back and read, reflect, and realize all that God has done in your life and your child’s life, too. Thanks for joining us on this journey and we hope you enjoy your devotional journal!